We have specialist skills, experience and equipment, and will work anywhere in New Zealand, completing the felling and milling on your property at a competitive price. We can manage all your logging requirements, from precision tree felling and helicopter recoveries deep in the forest – to the careful removal of an overgrown Norfolk or Nikau in your garden.
Contract Felling and Milling
What we can do for you:
• Everything from applying for permits that enable legal harvesting and milling of native trees anywhere in the country.
• Produce boards up to 300mm x 200mm x 6.1 meters long at competitive rates using our Ministry of Primary Industries-registered Mahoe Super Mill.
• Process beams of any size and produce slabs for table or bench tops using our Alaskan mill.
• Supply a wide range of native timbers and general wood products, such as garden sleepers and bulk firewood that’s available year-round.
• Harvest your Macrocarpa, Lawsoniana or Redwood plantations. And, depending on their value, we may even buy your trees.
• Arrange for your wood to be kiln-dried.
• And if you’re looking to turn surplus trees into money, we can contract cut your trees and sell your timber for you. You can trust us to market your timber to get the best possible price.